Wednesday, December 31, 2008

First Re-tightening

Hey fam,

Thought it might be time for an update. This will be brief though. Not much has changed with my hair except I had my first re-tightening a couple days ago. The first few pics were taken today two days after my re-tightening. The other pics were after I rolled my hair with some bendable rollers. I have gotten mostly positive feedback with my sisterlocks. A lot of people asked me if all this is my hair. I guess it's hard for people to fathom after seeing me with very short hair. I can't wait until my hair really starts growing and my locks mature. So far I'm loving every minute of this. The low maintenance is awesome!!

I wish everyone a safe and Happy New Year!!!

Tee

3 comments:

leightred said...

Hello Tee's I just wanted to shout out to you, love your posting. You gooooooooooo girrrrrrrrll roc those locs. Tracy

foxydiva said...

Your locks look great...I can't wait to join the fam, two weeks whoo hooo!!!!

Sierra said...

You look great! I hope you're enjoying your journey.




it's starting to look much better the more I do it